Monday, December 13, 2010

Kapitan Restaurant, Queensbay, Penang

Suggested by my non-Penangite cousin, I went there to try this delicious tandoori claimed by him..Truthfully, I didn't even realized that Kapitan is existed (shame on me!)..
The verdicts??
The foods: Their tandoori chicken is waaaay out of this world..The best tandoori chicken I ever tasted so far..The chicken is so tender, moist and full with flavours..Eating the chicken alone is satisfying..The cheese nan is okay but not the best..The briyani rice is also quite delicious..Their fried rice is surprisingly finger-licking-good delicious. Not your typical mamak-styled fried rice,considering Kapitan Restaurant is a mamak restaurant..In fact, I'm craving for them right now..If only they have Kapitan here in KL...
The price: The tandoori set is around RM8 and above..Reasonable price..
The atmosphere: Nothing extraordinaire..Typical nasi kandar restaurant..
I'm truly enjoying the meal that I forgot to take more pictures..
Delicious chicken fried rice
Will definitely coming back again..No doubt..

No comments:

Post a Comment